1. When you sign up for or use Selenite Wanderer you are voluntarily sharing certain information including your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you give me for the purpose of following my journey. And if you connect to other third-party accounts through this site like the Facebook Group Page, this is dependent on the privacy policies or settings for those accounts.
2. When you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use Selenite Wanderer
3. Selenite Wanderer has no ad partners or advertisers to share your information with. It stays here
4. Selenite Wanderer is a worldwide service. By using my product, you authorize me to transfer and store your information outside your home country, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
5. When you cancel your subscription with Selenite Wanderer, your information will be deleted.
6. You must be 18 or older to subscribe to Selenite Wanderer.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you, please visit your account settings
You can update your information in your profile or delete your data by closing your account.
I will not discriminate against you if you choose to delete your data.
Please contact me with any issues
Residents of the EEA
If you have any questions about our data processing activities please contact me.
If you think that I haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires me to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how i use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
I am also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
In order to verify your identity when you make a request, you will be required to log in to your password-protected account or respond to an email verification request.
I do not sell the Personal Information of my users.
The CCPA requires me to disclose certain metrics about the various requests we get, such as how many specific requests we received from California residents in the last calendar year.
Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information I collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by me; (3) categories of sources from which i collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information i have collected about you.
Right to Equal Service. I will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Right to Delete. You may submit a request to close your account and I will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your information, please contact me at email@example.com or 774-521-4402